PRE-FAIR SHEEP and GOAT WEIGH-IN - Enter off 4th onto Cushing St
ALL SHEEP & GOAT EXHIBITORS:
Please arrive according to this schedule:
8:00 – 11:00 am
- A-G:8-9 a.m.
- H-N:9-10 a.m.
- O-Z:10-11 a.m.
If multiple last names in trailer, please pick one time.
Guidance for Weigh-In
- Follow the access map on this page. Enter/exit from 4th & Cushing Streets.
- Participants must remain in vehicles until reaching one of two staging areas
- Two staging stations (20' apart) will be set up for family vehicles for unloading
- One family (vehicle) unit will be summoned at a time to the weigh station
- Each animal must have a halter/collar and lead rope
- Animals will be handed off to Sale Committee members
- Participants and adult helper will wait in designated, roped-off area (10'+ from weigh station)
- After animals are weighed and tagged, they will be handed back to participants and that unit may return to vehicle to reload
- When that vehicle drives away, another will be summoned to pull forward
Guidelines set by Cattlemen's
Questions?Please contact Walla Walla County Cattlemen's Association:
Walla Walla County Cattlemen email@example.com
https://www.facebook.com/Walla Walla County Cattlemen's Association