NOTICE:At this time the Fairgrounds are closed for events per State
and County COVID regulations unless approved under state guidelines
The Fairgrounds office is closed to the public but staff are available via phone or email, Monday-Friday, during normal business hours.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 509-527-3247 or email email@example.com
We are still accepting applications for 2021 and forward rentals. Forms are below.
How to Rent Grounds & Buildings:
- Renters must call the Fairgrounds main office at (509) 527-3247 for availability of the date required.
- A $200 non-refundable booking fee must accompany all rental applications to hold requested date. This fee will be deducted from your final cost.
- Upon receipt of the rental application and $200 booking fee the Fairgrounds will send you a rental agreement. You can mail application and payment or place in dropbox located at the Fairgrounds Main Office.
- Renter has 10 days to sign the rental agreement and return it to the Fairgrounds.
- Specifics will be addressed and must be taken care of prior to event.